This is one of the oldest picture I found in my F.b folder and a favourite at home. This is also a healthy bake since wheat flour is used and carrot has many benefits too. I love baking and I would want to share the recipes in the space as much as possible. As of now I do not have proper pictures of this recipe but I will edit it when I bake it again or if I find in my old folders.
Recipe credit : Apy cooking
Carrot – 1 1/4 cup grated
Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
Butter – 3 tbsp
Milk- 3/4 cup
Baking soda- 1 tsp
Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
Cinnamon powder- 1/4 tsp
Nutmeg powder- 1 pinch
Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
Salt – 1 pinch
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and all the spices.
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the flour mixture, carrot, milk and mix well.
- Arrange the liners in the cupcake pan.
- Take an ice-cream scoop and fill the batter until half.
- You may top it with some nuts too.
- Bake at 150 d. c for 25 minutes or until it gets baked.