This is a very simple recipe which I had tried sometime back. The minute I saw Vah Chef’s post I wanted to give it a try. But it took me a while to try this goodness. This is such an tempting dish that one can go on eating. It makes an excellent party snack.
Recipe courtesy – VahRehVah.com
Bhendi/Okra/Ladys finger – 200 g
Vinegar – 2 tsp
Ajwain / carom seeds – 1tsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1tsp
Chilly powder – 1 tsp
Besan – 1/4 cup
Oil – to deep fry
Salt – to taste
- Wash the okra and wipe it with a clean kitchen napkin.
- Cut them into thin julienne’s and remove the seeds.
- Add all the ingredients mentioned under the list except oil.
- Mix it well.
- Heat oil and drop them in the oil.
- Fry it until it turns crisp.
- Serve it hot.