Hello dear readers! Today I’m on blogging spree. I’m digging my folders to find the pictures which I missed sharing the recipes in the space. And there are many to share. Before the picture gets buried deep inside I want to share the recipe’s to the earliest. Thai spring roll is also called as fresh Vietnamese spring roll. I hadn’t shared the recipe because I had not liked the pictures then. But today I thought I will share it and replace the pictures when I take good one’s again. I learn’t to make this from my sister Durga Nayak some years back and have made it countless times since then. This is our favourite at home and very simple to make. I can eat this any number and most importantly healthy too.
Recipe credit : Durga Nayak
Rice sheets – 1 pack
Cucumber – 1 shredded thinly
Carrot -1 shredded thinly
Boiled rice noodles – 1 cup
Capsicum – shredded thinly
Peanut butter – 1 tbsp
Sugar – pinch
Chilly flakes – 2 pinches
Cold water – 1 bowl, to dip the rice sheets
Kitchen towel- 1 , damp
- Mix all the vegetables and rice noodles together.
- Add salt to taste, peanut butter, pinch of sugar and chilly flakes.
- You may add seasonings of your choice .
- Take 1 rice sheet, dip it in cold water for few seconds until it turns soft.
- Transfer it on a kitchen towel.
- Arrange the vegetable mix.
- Roll the sheet.
- Refrigerate and serve it with thai chilly sauce.