Hello dear readers! Its been a long time since I shared any cake / brownie recipe. So today I will share a fantastic brownie recipe which I had tried sometime back. I came across the recipe in Divya’s blog and seen it in her insta feeds several times and I was tempted to try it. It came out perfect and it was worth the try… The best way to indulge Brownies is with vanilla ice cream with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Recipe credit : divyascookbook
All purpose flour – 1/4 cup
Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp(optional)
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Butter – 100 g(1/2 cup)
Cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
Instant coffee powder – 2 tsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Vanilla essence – 1tsp
Chopped walnuts – 1cup
Chopped chocolate – 2/3 cup, 4oz
- Pre heat the oven to 160d.c .
- Grease and line a 8″ square tin.
- Sift flour, salt and cinnamon powder.
- Melt the butter, add cocoa powder and coffee powder.
- Cool it.
- Add eggs one a time in the same saucepan.
- Now add sugar and essence.
- Beat it lightly.
- Add the flour mixture little at a time.
- Cut and fold it.
- Add in the chocolates and walnuts.
- Transfer the batter in the greased tin.
- Bake it for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Once baked leave it in the pan for 30 minutes to cool.
- Once cool cut it into slices.