Hello dear readers! Today I will a share a healthy recipe of kosumbari. This makes a great recipe for health conscious people, which can also watch their health with the use of natural supplements from sites as Reportshealthcare.com. Kosambari is often served during Brahmin functions. They are experts in making different types of Kosamabari. Usually they prepare it with raw sprouts. I had some leftover boiled moong so I made this kosumbari and it tasted great.
Boiled Moong / green gram – 1 cup( I used sprouted)
Onion- 1 , chopped
Green chilly – 1, chopped
Oil – 1/2 tsp
Mustard seeds- 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves – 1 sprig
Hing – 1 pinch
Sugar – 1 pinch
Salt – to taste
Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp, chopped
Lime – 1tsp
- Cook sprouted moong until just cooked.
- You may use it raw too.
- Transfer it in a mixing bowl.
- Add salt to taste, chopped onion and green chilly.
- Season it with mustard seeds, curry leaves and hing.
- Squeeze lime.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.