Test ,test,test,well my sons test is on and I’m super duper busy teaching
myself,him. I have started digging my old foody albums which I have a lot of collection though not fantastic shots.My day is incomplete without posting in my blog, atleast alternate day I have to post.So today I’m sharing with you’ll a super fantastic and a quick dosa recipe of Instant uttappam,and the recipe was shared by my good friend Suphala shenoy. Suphala has a collection of fantastic veggie delicacies in her kitty.I have always admired the way she presented her dishes in the food groups…So I present before you ll an easy peasy recipe of the uttappam.
Fine rawa-1 cup
Baking soda- a pinch
Chilly powder-1 tsp or to taste
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Mix together curds,water,rawa,salt,baking soda and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix together capsicum and onion,chilly powder and cumin seeds in a bowl.
- Heat a tawa and add a laddle of batter on it.
- Do not spread the batter,sprinkle veggies on top of it,cover with a lid and cook for a minute.
- Open the lid ,smear it with oil and flip the uttappa to the opposite side and roast until the onion turns brown.
- Serve it hot with chutney and a cuppa coffee.
You may also add other veggies of your choice like tomato.