I borrowed this recipe from my facebook friend Mrs Suphala Shenoy when she had posted this yummy dessert in a food group.I prepared this dessert on few occasions and this time I prepared it on Holi to celebrate the festival of colours…Friends I’m also happy to announce that my first ever interview has been published here .Please check it friends.I thank each one of my reader from my bottom of heart for all the support.
Bombay semolina-1/2 cup
Milk-1 1/2 lt
Raisins-few(I didn’t add)
Saffron- a pinch,soak it in 2 tsp milk
Ghee-1 tsp to roast dry fruits
- Dry roast semolina for 5-6 minutes until you get a nice aroma.
- Roast the dry fruits in ghee and keep it aside.
- Boil milk in a thick bottomed pan, add sugar and melt it.
- Add roasted rawa,saffron and keep stirring until it gets cooked in a low flame.
- Cook until you get a semi thick consistency.
- Garnish with dry fruits.
- Serve it chilled or warm.
- You may add more milk if you find the kheer has turned dry.