Fenugreek leaves-1 cup,washed and chopped
Wheat flour(ata)-1 cup approx
Besan-1/2 cup(bengal gram flour)
White til-2 tsp(sesame seeds)
Chilly powder-1 tsp( or green chilly minced)
Garlic-1 tsp minced(optional)
Salt- to taste
- Take a wide bowl,add curds,salt,sugar and mix it.
- Mix ata and flour together and keep it aside.
- Add flour few tbsp at a time and knead the dough.
- Add the remaining flour little by little,ghee, til,chopped methi leaves and knead it into a soft dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Punch the dough again,pinch lemon sized balls and roll it into a chapathi.
- Heat a griddle and roast it both sides until brown in colour.
- Serve it with Methi n soya kaju masala or gravy of your choice.