Molten Choco lava cake is one of my favourite cake and I can have it at anytime of the day.My favourite is from Dominos pizza joint as I had tried it for the first time at their outlet and most importantly it is eggless.Two years back I was desperately hunting for an eggless recipe and my friend Pallavi gave me Shipra’s link.I had tried it the very next day and it gave a fantastic result.Back then I did not have Ramekins and I was longing to have it very badly.Now I’m the proud owner of few Ramekins and my blog would be incomplete if I would’nt post this beauty.Definitely love becomes stronger with each passing day and we do not need any particular day to celebrate, as some say everyday is a Valentine day etc etc but I also say just like we celebrate some festivals to make it memorable whats wrong to make this day,February 14th a little more special ?Yes,by preparing some special delicacies for your loving ones and indulging with this chocolate Nirvana.For egg version refer here.
Recipe adapted from : Masterchef Shipra Khanna
All purpose flour- 1 cup
Cocoa powder-6 tbsp
Baking powder-1 tsp
Ingredients for the stuffing:
Choco chips- 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven at 180 d c for 10 minutes.
- Mix the choco chips and cherries and keep it ready.
- Please see all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients and keep it ready.
- In another bowl cream butter and sugar together.
- Add dry ingredients and milk little at a time and whisk slowly.
- I used a spatula for the whole procedure.
- Lastly add vanilla essence and mix.
- Grease the Ramekin mould with butter and dust it with flour.
- Tap all the extra flour out.
- Pour a ladle of chocolate batter,spread the choco chip mixture.
- Lastly add a ladle of chocolate batter again.
- Slowly tap the moulds for even setting.
- Bake it in the oven for exactly 12 minutes at 160 d c.
- If you do no wish for the chocolaty lava, bake it further for 5 more minutes.