Today is Holi and this is busiest season of the year to me.Somehow I managed to prepare this pudding this morning which I had bookmarked a year back.I adapted the recipe from Anuradha Toshniwal’s site.This is one of the easiest dessert I have ever prepared in my life.All you need is 4 simple ingredients….Please do try it.Happy Holi dear readers!!!!
Recipe adapted from: Rajashri food
Milkmaid -1 tin,400 ml
Milk-(use the same milkmaid tin for measure)
Curds-(use the same milkmaid tin for measure)
For the puree:
- Puree mango and refrigerate it to chill.
- Mix milkmaid,curds and milk in a clean bowl.
- Blend it well with the hand blender.
- Grease a baking tin (casserole tin was used originally).
- I used a flower shaped nonstick baking tin.
- Transfer the whipped ingredients in the greased bowl.
- Heat a steamer and steam the pudding for 12 minutes.
- Once done,take it out and cool it.
- Discard the water which floats on the pudding carefully.
- Pour the puree over the pudding.
- You may also use any other fruit puree too.
- Garnish with tutti fruiti.(optional).
- You may also serve it with Mango ice-cream.
- Serve it chilled.