Posting pasta recipe after a long time in the space.I had prepared this sometime back.I love pasta and so does my kids.This is a very simple preparation and it tasted really great.This makes a great tiffin recipe for the kids.I added lots of garlic and the flavour was simply fantastic.
Recipe adapted from : Justindianfood
Spaghetti – 150 gms
Mushroom – 200 g
Garlic – 6 cloves
Chilly flakes – 1 tsp
Pepper powder – to taste
Olive oil – 3 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Cook the spaghetti in the boiling water until it cooks with a tsp of oil .
- Drain the water and keep it ready.
- Heat oil,saute finely chopped garlic until the raw smell goes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and saute it for sometime.
- Add chilly flakes,salt and pepper.
- Add cooked spaghetti and toss it well.
- Garnish with dried parsley.