Sprouted Horse gram – 2 cups
Oil- 1 tbsp approx
Garlic -10-12,smashed with the skin
Red chilly -4-5,broken
Salt – to taste
Sugar- 1/2 tsp
Grated coconut -2 tbsp (optional)
- Wash the sprouted horsegram and add 3 cups water approx to it.
- Take 2 whistles in a pressure cooker and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Cook it until it gets cooked.
- Once cooked add salt to taste,sugar and take a boil.
- Heat oil in a seasoning pan,roast garlic until brown and add chillies and roast for few seconds on low flame.
- Season it to the upkari.
- Garnish with grated coconut.
- Serve it with the main course.