Chicken -1 kg,cleaned and cut into medium pieces
Bons chicken sukha masala powder-1 packet
Ginger garlic paste-2 tbsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Coconut- 2 cups,grated
Ghee-3 tbsp approx
- Marinate the chicken with turmeric powder,ginger garlic paste,Bon’s masala and curds for 30 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker and saute onions until translucent.
- Add crushed garlic and saute for 5 more minutes.
- Add marinated chicken,1 cup water,chopped tomatoes and exactly take 1 whistle.
- Once the pressure releases,open the lid,add grated coconut and keep it on high flame and reduce all the water.
- Lastly add curry leaves, mix it well and close the lid for sometime.
- You may also garnish with chopped coriander leaves before serving.
- Serve it hot.