Recipe adapted from :Raks Kitchen
Mango – 1 big,1 1/2 cups approx
Sagoo/Tapioca pearls – 1/4 cup
Milk- 1/2 cup to 1 cup approx
Milkmaid- 1/2 cup/tin
- Soak sagoo for an hour,wash it well and remove all the excess starch.
- Boil enough water in a thick pan and add in the washed sagoo.
- Cook it for 7-8 minutes until it turns translucent.
- Once done wash it well under the running water and remove the remaining starch.
- Chop the mangoes and blend it with milk and milkmaid.
- Add sugar if required.
- Reserve few mango pieces for garnish.
- Mix the cooked and washed sagoo in the mango mixture and mix well.
- Add more milk if required.
- Chill and serve garnished with mango pieces.