Recipe adapted from:Raks kitchen
Cabbage-3/4 cup,cut into strips
Carrot-1,cut into thin strips
Capsicum-1 small,cut into thin strips
Tomato puree-1 cup(I used readymade) or puree 3 tomatoes
Coriander powder-2 tsp
Chilly powder-1/2 tsp or to taste
Garam masala powder-1 tsp
Coriander leaves-2 tbsp,chopped
Kasuri methi-2 tsp
Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- Heat ghee in a pan,splutter cumin seeds,add onions and green chillies and fry until transparent.
- Add tomato puree and saute until raw smell disappears.
- Add cashew paste and fry for few minutes,at this stage add some more ghee or oil to avoid it from burning and turning dry.
- Add all the powders one by one and fry for a minute.
- Add the veggies,salt to taste and 1 1/2 cups water approx and take a boil and simmer for few minutes.
- Add crumbled paneer,paneer pieces and cook for few minutes.
- Lastly add fresh cream,kasuri methi and mix it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.