Hello dear readers! Today I’m going to share a healthy breakfast recipe. I have been hunting for healthy recipe’s since few months and trying to eat healthy as much as possible. I don’t believe in starving but making some changes in life makes a lot of difference. I stumbled upon this recipe accidentally while browsing Shetty’s Kitchen facebook page. I tried it and it came out just the way we like. Even my kids gave the green signal since this is a crispy dosa and is a keeper in my house now. My daughter Sanjana made the egg and cheese stuffing dosa . So we can also make masala dosa with this batter or any stuffing of your choice. Stay tuned for interesting recipes!!
Recipe credit : Shettys Kitchen
Varai/ Foxmillets – 1 cup
Urad dal – 1/2 cup
Methi seeds – few
Poha – 1/2 cup
Salt – to taste
Sugar – pinch(optional)
Ghee – to smear dosa
- Soak Varai for 2 hours.
- Soak washed urad dal and methi seeds together for 2 hours.
- Grind Varai to a fine batter.
- Grind urad dal to a fine batter.
- Grind Washed poha to a fine paste.
- Mix all the batters together.
- Ferment it overnight or for few hours.
- Add salt to taste and sugar and beat the batter well.
- Make thin dosa’s and roast it both the sides.
- Serve it hot.