Hello dear readers ! Today I will share another dosa recipe which I tired recently. It was from Nandini Kini’s blog kiniskitchen. She has wonderful collection of recipe’s . And not to forget her recipe’s are full proof. The dosa was easy to spread and came out crisp just the way we wanted.
Recipe courtesy : kiniskitchen
Dosa rice – 1 cup
Urad dal – 1 cup
Moong dal – 3/4 cup
Methi seeds – 1/2 tsp
Rice flour – 1 cup
Maida – 1 cup
Salt – to taste
Sugar – 1tsp
- Soak rice, moong dal, methi seeds and urad dal together for 2- 3 hours.
- Grind it to a fine batter adding water as much as needed.
- Don’t add lot of water and make it thin.
- Ferment it overnight.
- Soak rice flour and maida together with lots of water overnight.
- Next morning discard the settled water carefully and mix it with the fermented batter.
- Add salt to taste and sugar.
- Beat the batter well and make thin dosa’s.
- Serve it hot.
- Always lower the flame and spread the dosa.
- Once spread you may higher the flame.
- Wipe the dosa pan with a wet napkin after every dosa.
- Mix oil and ghee together and drizzle over dosa for crispy dosa.