Hello dear readers! Dosa’s are a staple of G.S.B’s . I tried this recipe from Nandini akka’s blog. I just like to try her dosa recipe’s . It comes out perfect. I have tried several Masala dosa recipe’s from various sources and this is the 6th recipe in the space. Stay tuned for more interesting recipes!
Recipe credit: Kiniskitchen
Urad dal – 1 cup
Dosa rice – 3 cups
Moong dal – 1/2 cup
Toor dal – handful
Methi seeds- 1tsp
Sugar – 2tsp
Salt to taste
Potato Bhaji – as much as needed, refer here
Chutney – refer here
- Soak rice, dals and methi seeds in water for 5-6 hrs.
- Wash the soaked ingredients and grind into a smooth paste
- Let it ferment for 8 hours or overnight.
- Next morning, add salt, sugar and water if needed, mix well .
- Heat tava spread thin dosas .
- Smear it with ghee or oil.
- Once cooked add bhaji and chutney
- Fold it.
- Roast until it becomes crisp and brown.