Hello dear readers ! Today I’m going to share the 3rd recipe of “Tuppa dosa” in the space. I had tried this recently and it came out very good. Dosa’s are staple of G.s.b’s and I love to try new recipe’s… Most important tip of this dosa is use ghee to smear it.
Recipe credit : Kinis kitchen
Rice – 2 cups
Urad dal – 1/2 cup
Fenugreek seeds – 1/2 tsp
Poha – 1cup
Maida – 1 1/2 tbsp
Soda powder – 2 pinches
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Wash and soak urad dal,methi seeds and rice for 4-5 hours.
- Grind it together to a fine batter.
- Wash and grind poha to a fine paste.
- Mix everything together.
- Ferment it overnight.
- Next morning add water to maida and make a free.
- Next morning add salt to taste, sugar, soda powder and maida paste.
- Beat the batter well.
- Spread thick dosa’s,drizzle ghee and close it with a lid.
- Once cooked, flip it to the opposite side.
- Serve it hot.