Today is the 4th month birthday of my blog and I wish Happy bday baby!So I baked an Oreo brownie to make the day memorable.If you love dark chocolates,you will definitely love this brownie.Most of the kids or elders crave for chocolates and love Oreo biscuits and they gonna love this brownie for sure.This brownie is very simple to bake too.I had planned to bake this beauty sometime back and I finally baked it today.I adapted this recipe from my facebook friend Aparna gurudath’s blog.She had posted it in a Fb food group and I fell for it at the first sight and mind it,it is eggless too.Thanks a lot Aps. I just love eggless bakes.This brownie is gooey,chewy and chocolaty.I also dedicate this brownie to all those who are celebrating their Birthday today.Brownies are best served with Vanilla ice-cream.Last but not the least I want to thank each one of you for your love and support,without it I wouldn’t have reached so far.Thank you folks!
Recipe adapted from:Aps Kitchen
Dark chocolate-200 g
Unsalted butter-65 g
Maida or flour-3/4 cup
- Mix butter with dark chocolate,add 2 tbsp water and micro high for 1 minute or keep it on low flame until it melts.
- Preheat the oven at 160 deg F for 10 minutes.
- If you are cooking over the flame,remove it from the flame.
- Add milkmaid and mix it and see that there are no lumps and bring it to room temperature.
- Add maida ,chopped Oreo biscuits and vanilla essence and mix it until smooth.
- Grease a baking dish and dust it with flour add the batter,you may also top it with choco chips or chopped biscuits.
- Bake it the oven for 30 minutes at 160 deg C or until done.
Oven temperature and timings may vary,so keep an eye when the baking process is on.
After the given the time of baking just check the brownie by inserting a toothpick,you might feel it needs to be baked further,but once when it comes to room temperature the softness disappears and it becomes Gooey.
Under baking is fine when it comes to brownies,over baking hardens the brownie.
Brownie continues to cook as it cools down.
I used Bournville chocolate.