Mustard seeds-1 tsp
Curry leaves-2 sprigs
Ingredients for the masala:
Grated coconut-1 cup
Fried short red chillies-2-3
Fried long red chillies-2
- Grind the ingredients mentioned under the list to a fine paste.
- Wash colocasia leaves and chop it roughly.
- Pressure cook the leaves,venti,ginger and hogplums,salt to taste together in a glass of water for 1 whistle.
- Add the masala and take a boil.
- Heat oil,splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add it to the curry.
- Serve it with the main course.