Hello dear readers! Today I will share an interesting recipe called as ‘Semolina roast potato’. This is a very easy peasy recipe and very tasty too. You may prepare this recipe with baby potato or normal potatoes . This dish is often prepared by Santoshi Nayak and liked by all the family members. I would like to try this recipe with rasam powder or sambhar powder the next time I prepare.
Recipe courtesy: Authenticfooddelights
Baby potatoes – 10 – 12
Fine semolina- 3 tbsp
Chilly powder – 1tsp
Hing – 2 pinches
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp + 2tbsp for garnishing
Oil – 2tbsp
Salt – to taste
- Cook the baby potatoes in a pressure cooker until just cooked.
- Peel off the skin and keep it ready.
- Heat a thick pan and roast semolina until you get a nice aroma.
- Transfer it in a bowl.
- In the same pan heat little oil and add boiled potato and salt to taste.
- Roast it for sometime, then transfer it in a bowl and keep it ready.
- Again in the same pan heat oil, add hing, chilly powder, 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
- Add roasted potato saute it until it coats well with the masala.
- Add roasted semolina and toss it well for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Semolina will coat well to the potatoes.
- Garnish it coriander leaves.