Recipe adapted from : Justindianfood.com
Bombay suji/rawa – 1 cup
Jaggery -3 tbsp (Original recipe didn’t call for jaggery )
Green chillies -3 -4
Corn kernels – 1 cup(I used cooked)
Ginger – 1/2 “
Salt – to taste
- Grind together boiled corn,green chillies and ginger to a coarse paste.
- Take a bowl,add rawa,ground paste,salt to taste and jaggery.
- Mix it well and make a thick batter.
- Add water if required.
- Heat a tawa,take a ladle of batter and spread it in a circular motion carefully.
- Close the lid and cook it low flame for sometime.
- It is absolutely fine if the shape is abstract.
- You may also use your hand to pat the dosa.
- Open the lid,smear it with oil and once cooked flip it on the opposite side.
- Roast it well.
- Serve it with homemade butter or relish it just like that.