For Bhature 1 recipe click : here
For Bread Bhature recipe no 2 click : here
For Chole recipe click : here
For Amritsari chole recipe click : here
Maida – 1 1/2 cups
Sooji -1/2 cup
Oil /ghee -1/2 tbsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Sugar- 1/2 tbsp
1/2 tsp baking soda
Curds -1/2 cup
Water – to knead the dough
- Sieve maida,baking soda and salt.
- Add sooji,sugar ,curds and knead.
- Add water if required and knead it into a medium soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet towel and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Once set,pinch balls of the required size,flatten it and roll it into round discs.
- You may also roll it into oblong shape.
- Heat oil and deep fry until golden in colour.
Aaloo ki Bhaji
Potatoes – 4-5, boiled
Mustard seeds -1/2 tsp
Urad dal – 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds -1/2 tsp
Green chilly – 1,chopped
Ginger – 1/2″ piece
Chilly powder -1 tsp
Curry leaves -2 sprig
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – to taste
Water – 1/2 cup approx
Oil – 1 tbsp
- Skin and mash the boiled potatoes partially.
- Dilute chilly powder and turmeric powder in 2 tsp water.
- Heat oil,splutter mustard seeds,add urad dal,cumin seeds keeping on low flame.
- Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add curry leaves,chopped ginger and green chillies.
- Add diluted powder and saute until it dries up.
- Add mashed potatoes,salt to taste and water.
- Take a boil,close the pan with a lid and cook it in low flame.
- Serve it hot with bhature,dosa or puri.