We first tasted Onion rings at Pizza hut and ever since that my son has become a huge fan of it. Who doesn’t love fast food? It is an era of fast food but nothing like the home cooked version . It is more healthier and hygienic. Onion rings makes the best starter for the vegetarains . They are crunchy and coated with aromatic spices . I just love the aroma of the onion rings when it gets fried. This is nothing but international version of our onion bhajjias or pakoda. National or International Onion bhajjias rings are the best!
Atta(wheat flour)-1/4 cup
Pepper powder-1/4 tsp
Lime juice-2 tsp
Chilly flakes-1 tsp
Garlic powder or paste-2 tsp
Salt to taste
Water-as much needed to make a batter
Onions-2-3 cut into round rings.
Oil –to deep fry
- Make a batter out of the ingredients mentioned above.
- Peel the onion and cut it into round rings.
- Put it cold water for 30 minutes and later drain it completely and dry it in a kitchen towel.
- Dip the onion rings and deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve it hot with ketchup.