Green chillies-2-3,slit into 2
Chilly powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
Black powder-a pinch
Curry leaves-2 sprigs
Coriander leaves-2 tbsp,chopped
Salt – to taste
- Wash and chop the mushroom into thin slices.
- Heat oil and fry onions for 4-5 minutes.
- Add green chillies and all the powders and saute for a minute.
- Add sliced mushrooms,salt to taste and cook until the mushroom shrinks.
- Cook until all the water is evaporated and turns dry.
- Off the flame,add curry leaves and close the lid and keep it for sometime.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot.