This cookie is a very simple preparation with just 4 ingredients . They are light , crisp and melt in mouth . I have just fallen in love with this cookie . It also reminds me of nankatai . I had tried this recipe accidentally thinking some other cookie recipe which I wanted to try but lucky me I tried this . This recipe is a keeper. Stay tuned for more baked recipes !
Recipe adapted from : yummytummyaarti
Oats – 1 cup / 90g
Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup /50 g
Ghee / melted butter- 1/4 cup
All purpose flour – 3 tbsp
- Preheat the oven at 180 d.c .
- Powder the oats in a blender .
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned .
- Make a dough .
- Make balls and slightly flatten .
- Press it with a fork .
- Arrange it in a foiled and greased tray .
- Bake it for 15 to 20 minutes .
- Keep a check while baking .
- You may also adjust the oven settings according to your oven .
- Cool the cookies and store it in an airtight container .