Today is the first day of my favourite month December . I have already soaked the fruits for the Christmas cake . Baking is my passion and learning is a never ending process . Coming back to the recipe this toast is one of my personal favourite and it would have been unfair if I wouldn’t have shared the recipe in the space . The mixture was shared to me by Santoshi since she had surplus so it was a great help to me . The recipe is adapted from vahrevah.com . This recipe is simple and a keeper . Stay tuned for more recipes !
Bread slices – 5 slices
Corn – 1 cup
Spinach – 1 cup
Cheese – 2 cubes
Chilly flakes – 1 tsp
Cold milk – 1 cup
Maida – 25 gm
Garlic – 1 tbsp minced
Butter – 2 tbsp
Nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp
Chopped onion – 2 no’s
Salt – to taste
- Take a pan heat butter and saute garlic .
- Add chopped onions and saute further for few seconds .
- Add nutmeg powder , maida cook till raw flavor is gone .
- Add corn, reduce the flame and add cold milk, mix it till smooth consistency and add spinach .
- Add salt to taste , cook it and switch off the flame .
- Take spinach , corn mixture and spread it on bread .
- Garnish with grated cheese .
- Sprinkle chilly flakes .
- Bake it in the oven until the cheese melts .
- Serve this with favorite sauce.