Hello dear readers ! Today I will share the recipe of Baby potato song. Once during my visit to uncle’s place I tasted this dish prepared by his daughter in law . And it tasted just wow. Since I liked the dish I borrowed the recipe from Sriya and prepared it the next day. This dish goes well with dhali thoy and rice.
Recipe credit : Sriya Padiyar
Baby potatoes – 1/2 k.g
Onions -2, chopped into medium pieces
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Chilly powder -2 tsp or to taste
Coriander powder -1 tsp or to taste
Salt – to taste
- Clean and pressure cook the baby potatoes.
- Peel and keep it ready.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onions for few minutes.
- Keep the onions crisp.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute it until slightly mushy.
- Add chilly powder, coriander powder and saute for few seconds.
- Add potatoes, salt to taste and little water.
- Mix it well and cook it on low flame on 5 minutes.
- Serve it hot.