Recipe adapted from:Easycooking
All purpose flour-2 cups
Sugar-1 1/4 cup
Salt- 1/2 tsp
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
Baking powder-2 tsp
- Preheat the oven at 160 d C,grease the muffin tray and arrange the liners.
- Sieve maida,salt and baking powder thrice.
- Cream butter and sugar together and mix it well.
- Add vanilla essence, add one egg at a time and beat it well.
- Add milk and beat it further.
- Add the sieved ingredients little by little and beat it on low speed.
- Scrape the sides if needed and mix it well.
- Scoop the batter in the liners until 3/4 th.
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- You may top it with choco chips,tutti fruity or chocolate shavings before baking.
- Once done remove it out immediately and cool it on a wire rack.
- Makes 18 cupcakes.
Some pictorial presentation: