This is the second recipe of tomato gojju in the space . I adapted this recipe from my cousin Prasad’s wife Sandhya . Recently I had mentioned about my Bangalore trip to do my fondant workshop and my stay at Papa’s sisters’s place . Sandhya was a wonderful hostess and she feasted us with her tasty dishes . One of the recipe I liked was Tomato gojju and she generously shared the recipe with me . Thank you Sandhya for the yummy recipe . Coming back to the post I have attached some step by step pictures .
Mustard seeds – 1tsp
Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
Tomato – 1 kg,washed and chopped
Chilly powder – 3 – 4 tsp or more
Garlic – 5,6 chopped
Onion -2 ,chopped
Coriander leaves – 4 tbsp ,chopped
Magic masala – 2 sachets
Salt – to taste
Sugar – a pinch
- Heat oil ,splutter mustard seeds, add curry leaves .
- Add onion , garlic and saute it .
- Add chilly powder, magic masala , 2 tbsp coriander leaves with the stalk,salt and sugar .
- Cover it with a lid and cook it until done .
- Cook until it turns soft and pulpy .
- Lastly garnish with coriander leaves .
- Serve it with dosa , puri , idli etc .