King of fruits ‘Mango’ season has almost come to an end and today I am sharing an interesting recipe called Mango Sheera. The recipe was shared by my friend Jyothi Nayak Kamath . This recipe was shared to her by her friend and she was generous enough to share the it amongst us . Feels good to be back home in the space and sharing this sweet recipe to make a sweet start.There are numerous recipe’s to share in the space and my list ‘to try’ new recipe is increasing day after day . I have bookmarked several recipes and I end up doing nothing these days. Getting content just by preserving and admiring it . Over to Mango Sheera recipe before I miss the track . Stay tuned for more interesting recipes !
Recipe adapted from : Jyothi Nayak Kamath
Bombay rawa – 1 cup
Melted ghee / clarified butter – 3/4 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Mango chunks -1 cup
Hot boiled milk – 2 cups
Dry fruits – handful, roasted in ghee
- Take a thick bottomed pan and heat ghee.
- Add rawa and roast until you get a nice aroma.
- Add milk little at a time and keep mixing.
- Add sugar and mango pieces.
- Mix it well.
- Lower the flame and keep mixing it until it gets cooked and comes as a whole mass.
- Garnish with roasted dry fruits.
- Serve it hot.