This is an easy peasy recipe you can make anytime. There are days I feel lazy to cook and this was on one such day I tried this recipe which I had noted from Shilpa Shetty’s video. All liked it at our place. Not to forget to mention my sister Durga also prepares an egg dish similarly. I had tasted it at her place during my Canada visit …This dish makes a great starter too.
Recipe credit: Shilpa Shetty Kundra
Boiled eggs – 6
Chilly powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 2 pinches
Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Coriander leaves – few sprigs,to garnish
- Make some gashes to boiled eggs.
- Take a cooking pan and heat ghee.
- Add eggs , chilly powder, pepper powder, haldi powder.
- Add salt to taste and toss the eggs well.
- Keep it in simmer and roast it for 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.