Hello dear readers! Today I will share an egg recipe. I love to try different egg recipe’s . This time I tried a new recipe from Veenas curry world. It reminded me of Appams and mutta roast which we had during our Kerala visit.The link was shared by Santoshi Nayak.
Egg – 6, boiled
Onion – 4, sliced
Ginger-one medium piece
Green chillies- 3
Fennel seeds-1/4 tsp
Curry leaves – few
Kashmiri chilli powder-1tsp
Coriander Powder-2 tsp
Garam Masala powder -1/2 tsp
Coconut Oil-3 tbsp
Salt- to taste
Sugar-1/4 tsp (optional)
- Crush ginger,garlic, fennel seeds and pepper together.
- Heat oil in a pan, add crushed ginger mix and saute until raw smell goes.
- Add green chillies ,curry leaves and salt.
- Then add onion and saute it until it turns brown in colour or caramelises.
- Then add all the powders and saute well .
- Now add tomato and cook until mushy.
- Add water and cook it for few minutes .
- Make some incisions to the boiled eggs or slice it into half.
- Add boiled egg and roast until the oil leaves the sides.