Recipe adapted from :Easycooking
Sugar-1/2 cup powdered
Butter-1/2 cup(100 gms)
Choco chips-1/2 cup(90 gms)
Baking powder-1/2 tsp
Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp
- Sieve both the flours and baking powder.
- Cream butter and sugar together with a fork.
- Add in the essence,sieved flour and choco chip.
- Knead it to a soft dough.
- Pre heat the oven for 10 minutes at 160 d C.
- Meanwhile rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Make lime sized round balls from the dough and slightly flatten it.
- You may also prick some chco chips on the top.
- Arrange it in an ungreased baking tray keeping distance in between.
- Bake it for 20 minutes or until done.
If you find difficult to combine the dough add a tsp or 2 of cold milk or water and knead it together.
Divya Kudua says one may replace cornflour with 2 tbsp cocoa powder to get a chocolate flavour.
She also says we may use white choco chips instead of choco chips.